Borough Services for CHALFONT BOROUGH
2022 Annual Community E-Recycling Waste & Paper Shred Event.
New Britain Township and Chalfont Borough are pleased to announce the Annual Community Shredding and Electronics Recycling Event! The event is limited to New Britain Township and Chalfont Borough Residents ONLY, valid ID will be required. No Businesses.
The event will be held at the New Britain Township Administration Building located at 207 Park Avenue in Chalfont on Saturday, May 7, 2022, from 9 AM to 1 PM.
PAR-Recycle Works will supply both shredding and electronic recycling services. Please Note: You must provide a valid Driver’s License or ID indicating you are a New Britain Township or Chalfont Borough resident upon arrival.
A few things to remember:
• Five (5) bag limit per household (bags should be no larger than the size of a leaf bag).
• Paper Items Only! No Metal, Clips, Binders.
• Personal computers, printers, VCR/DVD/CD Players, Game Systems (Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, etc.) and much more will be accepted.
• No Batteries
• Cost per item is as follows:
$5 LCD Monitors
$20 Flatscreen TV’s
$5 Flat Computer Monitors
$20 AC’s, Dehumidifiers & Air Purifiers
$35-$75 Tube TV’s & Monitors (size varies)
• Cash, Credit Cards, and Checks accepted (written out to PAR-Recycleworks)
• No cost for all other Items.