Jump to Main Content Jump to Secondary Content

Public Works

The Public Works Department maintains Borough buildings and equipment as well as performs general road and open space upkeep.


To report potholes on Borough roads, please call 215-822-7295.

To report potholes on State roads, please call PennDot at 1-800-FIX-ROAD (1-800-349-7623).
State roads within Chalfont Borough are:

Bristol Road
Butler Avenue
North Main Street
Park Avenue
South Limekiln Pike
Sunset Avenue