COMMUNITY SHREDDING & E-RECYCLING EVENT
Hosted by New Britain Township, Chalfont Borough, and New Britain Borough
New Britain Township, Chalfont Borough, and New Britain Borough are pleased to announce their Annual Community Shred-ding/E-Recycling Event! The event is limited to Township and Borough Residents Only, no businesses. The event will be held at the New Britain Township Administration Building.
PAR-Recycle Works will supply both shredding and electronic recycling services. You must provide a valid Driver’s Li-cense or ID indicating you are a Township resident upon arrival.
• Five (5) bag limit per household (bags should be no larger than the size of a leaf bag). • Paper Items Only! No Metal, Clips, Binders.
• Personal computers, printers, VCR/DVD/CD Players, Game Systems (Xbox, Nintendo, PlayStation, etc.) and much more will be accepted.
• Cost per item is as follows:
$5 LCD Monitors
$10 Flatscreen TV’s
$5 Flat Computer Monitors
$15 AC’s, Dehumidifiers & Air Purifiers
$25-$75 Tube TV’s & Monitors (size varies)
• No Batteries.
• Cash, Credit Card or Checks accepted (written out to PAR-Recyleworks).
• No cost for all other items.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
New Britain Township Building
207 Park Avenue, Chalfont PA 18914
Direct any questions about the event to 215-822-1391