Central Bucks Regional Police Department – Employment Opportunities – Visit CBRPD website at www.cbrpd.net for position descriptions and application. Applications will be accepted until September 28, 2016.
POLICE CLERK – Part-time clerical position, 20 hrs/wk, CBRPD Headquarters – Doylestown Borough
CROSSING GUARD – Part-time seasonal school year position, M-F, Doylestown Borough
The Finance Committee will meet September 28th at 6:30 pm at Borough Hall to discuss the Preliminary 2017 Budget. The meeting will be held in the upstairs conference room.
Please find the attached Recycling Resource List collected and researched by the CB South Environmental Club that was recently shared with Kathy Watson’s office. We often have constituents contacting our office looking for this type of information, and felt it may be a good resource for your office as well.
The HARB meeting originally scheduled for 8/22/2016 has been cancelled.
The 8/15/2016 BPRC Agenda has been posted.
Notice is hereby given to all parties in interest that the Chalfont Borough Zoning Hearing Board will hold a Public Hearing in the Borough Hall located at 40 North Main Street, Chalfont, PA on Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 7:00 PM.
This Hearing is scheduled to consider an application from Metropolitan Development Group; KTMT LIG I, LP and KMMHH, LP requesting the following relief from the Chalfont Borough Zoning Ordinance:
- A Variance from §27-407.2.L.1(b) to permit a density in excess of 3.6 dwelling units per acre.
- A Variance from §27-407.2.L.1(e) to permit a Type “A” Buffer along the border of adjacent property 07-004-004-02.
- For lots located on 07-004-005 and 07-004-004 a Variance from §27-407.2.L.2.A(1)(a) to permit a B3 Use to have less than the minimum lot size of 9000 sf.
- For lots located on 07-004-005 and 07-004-004 a Variance from §407.2.L.2.A.d to permit a 15’ front yard setback in lieu of the required 25’-0” front yard setback along the Westview Avenue, Main Street and the proposed interior street.
- For lots located on 07-004-005 and 07-004-004 a Variance from §27-545 to permit utilizing the existing ROW in lieu of the Ultimate ROW along Limekiln Pike to determine lot area and setbacks.
- An Interpretation that a Type ”A” Buffer is not required to be deducted from the lot area when calculating the impervious surface coverage ratio or in the alternative a Variance from §407.2.L.2.A.1.g to permit an impervious coverage on the B3 Twin of greater than 50% on Lot 61.
The subject properties are identified as TMP No. 07-004-005, 07-004-004, 07-004-004-01 and 07-004-004-03 and are located within the VOC-Village Office Commercial Zoning District.
This notice is in compliance with the Chalfont Borough Zoning Ordinance.
Interested parties may appear at the Public Hearing and/or may view the application and any plans relating thereto at the Chalfont Borough Hall located at 40 North Main Street, Chalfont, PA.
This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Vietnam War. To recognize, thank and honor United States military veterans who served during the Vietnam War era, regardless of station location, Rep. Katharine Watson, Legislative District 144; Rep. Bernie O’Neill, Legislative District 29, and Sen. Charles McIlhinney, Senatorial District 10, would like to invite those veterans to a commemorative ceremony on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2016. The event will be held at Byers’ Choice in Chalfont starting at 6:30 p.m. Click below for more information:
Vietnam Commemoration Flyer
Rep. Kathy Watson’s office