Jump to Main Content Jump to Secondary Content


HARB vacancy

The Historical Architectural Review Board (HARB) has an opening for a Real Estate Broker.  Interested parties should complete a volunteer form and submit to the borough office by Friday 11/24/2017.  Applicants should be available to come to for an interview with HARB on Monday, 11/27/2017 at 7:00pm.

Council Member Vacancy

At last night’s Borough Council meeting, Borough Council accepted the resignation of Council Member Mike Horvat.  This leaves a vacancy on Borough Council.  If you are interested in serving on Borough Council please complete the volunteer form and send it to Borough Hall by December 5th at 4 pm.  No late submissions will be accepted.   

As a Borough Council member you will attend Council meetings, and help create the policies that run our town.  The time commitment includes one monthly Council meeting, sometimes two, and each meeting generally lasts 2 hours.  There are additional volunteer requirements such as serving on Council subcommittees, reading emails from staff, attending events, and helping with our 5K Run each year.  For more information on the role of Borough Council member or if you have any questions please contact Sandra Zadell at szadell@chalfontborough.com or 215-822-7295.   

Interviews for interested parties will be held on December 12th at 7 pm at Borough Hall.


Fall Leaf Collection: 10/28; 11/11; and 12/2

Fall leaf collections dates are the following Saturdays:  10/28; 11/11; and 12/2

  • Bio-degradable bags must be used. Plastic bags with leaf waste will not be collected.
  • No twigs in bags with leaf waste
  • No tied or bundled twigs or tree trimmings will be picked up on Leaf Pick-Up Days
  • Please have bio-degradable bags at curbside the night before pick up.